This grilled chicken and asparagus salad recipe is an easy lunch idea.
The ingredient of Grilled chicken and asparagus salad
- 8 baby chat potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large (about 200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut diagonally into 5cm lengths
- 2 baby fennel, fronds reserved, shaved
- 200g baby rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Paul Newmans Own Light Honey Mustard Dressing
The instruction how to make Grilled chicken and asparagus salad
- Place potato in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Place over high heat and bring to the boil. Cook for 3 minutes or until slightly tender. Add asparagus and cook for an extra 1 minute or until tender. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Halve potatoes and drizzle with half the oil.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Brush chicken breasts with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken on grill for 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and just cooked though. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, add halved potatoes to the grill and cook for 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender.
- Thickly sliced chicken breasts. Arrange baby rocket, fennel, asparagus, chicken and potato on serving plates. Drizzle with Paul Newmans Own Light Honey Mustard Dressing and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Grilled chicken and asparagus saladfatContent: