For a quick and easy lunch, try our turkey, peach and rocket sandwiches.
The ingredient of Turkey, peach and rocket rolls
- 4 long crusty white bread rolls
- 1/2 cup balsamic beetroot relish
- 30g baby rocket
- 80g shaved jarlsberg cheese
- 150g shaved roast turkey breast
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Turkey, peach and rocket rolls
- Cut a slit into the side of each roll, being carefully not to cut the whole way through. Spread rolls with beetroot relish.
- Arrange rocket, cheese, turkey and peach in bread rolls. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Turkey, peach and rocket rollsfatContent: 392.438 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 34 milligrams cholesterol