Baked sweet potatoes with Asian-style topping is a tasty lunch idea.
The ingredient of Kumara jackets with chilli butter
- 4 small kumaras
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 3 tablespoons fried Asian shallots*
- 3 tablespoons roasted peanuts, chopped
The instruction how to make Kumara jackets with chilli butter
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Wash the kumaras and pat dry. Rub the skin with the oil, place on a baking tray and roast for 45 minutes or until the kumaras give a little when lightly pressed.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, chilli sauce and 2 tablespoons of the coriander (this can be done in a food processor). Form into a log, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining coriander leaves, fried shallots and peanuts. Set aside.
- Allow the kumara to cool slightly, then cut a cross in the top and press slightly to open. Serve with a slice of chilli butter and a little of the fried shallot mixture.
Nutritions of Kumara jackets with chilli butterfatContent: 451.71 calories
saturatedFatContent: 40 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein