If you have the same lunch every day, or the kids sandwiches keep coming back, take heart. With this new idea, lunch will never be the same again!
The ingredient of Roast beef and chutney wrap
- 1 piece wholemeal Lebanese bread
- 120g (1/3 cup) fruit chutney
- 25g (1/4 cup) cheddar, coarsely grated
- 3-4 slices roast beef
- Mixed salad leaves
- 1 egg tomato, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Roast beef and chutney wrap
- Place Lebanese bread on a chopping board. Spread evenly with fruit chutney. Sprinkle evenly with cheddar. Place roast beef, in a single layer, over the cheddar. Place a little mixed salad leaves and tomato, finely chopped, along the centre. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Cut in half to serve.
Nutritions of Roast beef and chutney wrapfatContent: 415.86 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein