For a little lunch inspiration, make these colourful sushi slices for the family.
The ingredient of Salmon and avocado sushi slice
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 400g can red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 nori sheets
- 1/2 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced into ribbons
The instruction how to make Salmon and avocado sushi slice
- Grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 3cm overhang on all sides. Place rice and 1 1/2 cups cold water in a saucepan. Cook, following absorption directions on packet, until tender. Stir in vinegar. Spread rice over a large baking tray.
- Meanwhile, combine salmon, mayonnaise and onion in a bowl. Trim nori sheets to fit prepared pan. Place 1 sheet, shiny side-down, in base of pan. Spoon half the rice over nori, using the back of a wet spoon to spread evenly (rice will be quite sticky). Place avocado, in a single layer, over rice. Top with salmon mixture. Place cucumber, in a single layer, over salmon. Spoon remaining rice over cucumber, using the back of a wet spoon to spread evenly. Place remaining sheet, shiny side-up, over rice. Press firmly to secure. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours or until set.
- Carefully remove slice from pan. Cut into 16 squares. Serve.
Nutritions of Salmon and avocado sushi slicefatContent: 101.336 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 15 milligrams cholesterol