Easy to make and delicious to eat, this pasta salad is a lunch-box treat.
The ingredient of Tuna pasta salad
- 250g dried pasta shells
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 95g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
The instruction how to make Tuna pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Cool.
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add pasta, tomato, mushroom, parsley and tuna. Stir to combine. Transfer to airtight containers. Refrigerate. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuna pasta saladfatContent: 302.574 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 13 milligrams cholesterol