Escape the hustle and bustle with this relaxed lunch side that will satisfy your tastebuds.
The ingredient of Green bean salad with spicy Thai dressing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small red chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried shrimp (see note) (optional)
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 300g thin green beans, blanched
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted peanuts
The instruction how to make Green bean salad with spicy Thai dressing
- Place the garlic, chilli, dried shrimp and lime zest in a mortar and crush with the pestle to form a paste.
- Stir in the lime juice, sugar, vinegar, oil and soy sauce.
- Pour into a bowl with the beans and peanuts and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Green bean salad with spicy Thai dressingfatContent: 102.292 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein