A simple yet luxurious salad that could be served as a Christmas side or for a light lunch.
The ingredient of Asparagus, salmon, prawn and spinach salad
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved and char-grilled
- 150g salmon fillet, char-grilled, skin removed, flaked
- 8 medium cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 punnet snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
The instruction how to make Asparagus, salmon, prawn and spinach salad
- In a large salad bowl, gently combine asparagus, salmon, prawns, spinach, avocado, cucumber and sprouts.
- To make the dressing: In a small jug, whisk all ingredients together. Season to taste. Toss through salad just before serving.
Nutritions of Asparagus, salmon, prawn and spinach saladfatContent: