Easy lamb kebabs and Greek salad is the perfect combination for a weekend lunch with the family.
The ingredient of Oregano & paprika lamb kebabs with Greek salad
- 400g lamb fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Afghan or Lebanese bread, to serve
- Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 green bullhorn capsicums, thinly sliced crossways
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, coarsely chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup (95g) small black olives
- 100g feta, coarsely crumbled
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
The instruction how to make Oregano & paprika lamb kebabs with Greek salad
- Combine lamb, garlic, oil, oregano, paprika and lemon juice in a medium glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 3 hours to marinate.
- Thread the lamb evenly among 12 bamboo skewers. Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan on high. Add the skewers and cook, turning occasionally, for 6-8 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, for the Greek salad: combine capsicum, cucumber, tomato, onion, olives and feta in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil.
- Divide lamb among serving plates. Serve with Greek salad, bread, yoghurt and lemon wedges, if desired.
Nutritions of Oregano & paprika lamb kebabs with Greek saladfatContent: 373.557 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
sodiumContent: 80 milligrams cholesterol