Chorizo sausage and mushroom is a versatile dish that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Chorizo and mushrooms
- 3 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced diagonally
- 300g Swiss brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
The instruction how to make Chorizo and mushrooms
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the mushroom and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mushroom softens.
- Stir in rosemary and thyme, and toss until combined. Transfer the chorizo & mushrooms to a warm serving bowl and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chorizo and mushroomsfatContent: 85.084 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 33 milligrams cholesterol