These super tasty cauliflower & feta fritters are perfect for lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Cauliflower and feta fritters
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 250g cauliflower florets, blanched
- 200g Coles Brand Australian style feta, grated
- 2 tablespoon Coles Brand vegetable oil
- 100g baby rocket
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup tomato relish, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Cauliflower and feta fritters
- Combine flour, buttermilk, egg and mint in a bowl. Stir in cauliflower and feta. Season.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook 1/3 cupfuls of cauliflower mixture, in batches, for 2-3 mins each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Toss rocket and extra virgin olive oil in a bowl. Serve fritters with rocket salad, tomato relish and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Cauliflower and feta frittersfatContent: 330.776 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5.6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 87 milligrams cholesterol