This tasty chicken salad makes a healthy and colourful lunch for a hot summers day.
The ingredient of Chicken and apricot salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 single chicken breast fillets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic vinegar
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 4 apricots, halved, stone removed, cut into wedges
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 100g pkt baby salad leaves with herbs
- 100g goats cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Chicken and apricot salad
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest, then cut into slices.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and remaining oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine the apricots, cucumber, sweet baby leaves and sliced chicken. Divide among four serving plates.
- Scatter over the goats cheese and drizzle with the vinaigrette dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and apricot saladfatContent: 364.236 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein