This BLT bruschetta recipe is perfect for any lunch or casual evening party.
The ingredient of BLT bruschettas
- 200g trussed cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 slices prosciutto
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch rocket leaves, ends trimmed
- 8 slices ciabatta, toasted
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Paul Newmans Own Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make BLT bruschettas
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Lay the prosciutto in a single layer over a large baking tray. Bake tomatoes and prosciutto in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp and tomatoes are beginning to wilt. Remove from oven.
- Place ciabatta slices on serving plates. Top with avocado slices, prosciutto, rocket leaves and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with Paul Newmans Own Creamy Caesar Dressing. Top with shaved parmesan, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of BLT bruschettasfatContent: