This frittata is perfect for packing in your lunch box for school or work lunch tomorrow.
The ingredient of Mini chorizo and peri-peri frittatas
- 90ml Nandos Peri-Peri sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 medium eggs, beaten
- 120g diced chorizo
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g frozen peas
- A bunch of freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Mini chorizo and peri-peri frittatas
- Preheat oven to 160C fan and preheat frying pan over medium heat. Whisk the eggs with peri-peri sauce in a bowl.
- Add oil to the pan and cook the chorizo for 3-4 minutes. Add red onion and capsicum and cook for 5 minutes, then add peas and cook for another 2 minutes. Finish off by adding parsley.
- Spoon the veg mix into the muffin tray, divide into 10 muffins, top with egg mix and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and divide into 5 containers. Refrigerate for up to 4 days and enjoy with salad.
Nutritions of Mini chorizo and peri-peri frittatasfatContent: