Whip up a quick bowl of tuna pasta salad for a healthy lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Spicy tuna pasta salad
- 250g linguine
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in chilli and oil
- 400g can artichoke hearts in brine, drained, quartered
- 50g baby rocket
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Spicy tuna pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Drain tuna, reserving oil. Remove and discard chilli. Flake tuna into large chunks. Add tuna, reserved oil, artichokes, rocket and avocado. Drizzle with lemon juice. Season well with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Spicy tuna pasta saladfatContent: 637.652 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 31 milligrams cholesterol