Packed with veggies, these fritters are a great lunch box idea for kids and adults alike.
The ingredient of Vegetable and ham fritters
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 50g shaved ham, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Vegetable and ham fritters
- Combine carrot, zucchini, corn, parsley, cheese, ham, eggs and flour in a bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup carrot mixture. Using a spatula, flatten slightly. Repeat to make 2 more fritters. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with remaining oil and carrot mixture to make 8 fritters. Cool. Refrigerate in airtight containers or snap-lock bags. Serve.
Nutritions of Vegetable and ham frittersfatContent: 203.389 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 124 milligrams cholesterol