These versatile roast beef sandwiches are perfect for a work lunch-box or on a party platter.
The ingredient of Rare roast beef sandwiches
- 3 teaspoons horseradish (see note)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 6 slices light rye bread
- 80g shaved rare roast beef
- 45g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
The instruction how to make Rare roast beef sandwiches
- Place horseradish, sour cream, mustard and chives in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Lightly spread 1 side of each bread slice with horseradish mixture. Top 3 slices with roast beef and snow pea sprouts. Sandwich with remaining slices. Using a serrated knife, remove crusts. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles. Serve.
Nutritions of Rare roast beef sandwichesfatContent: 75.763 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 8 milligrams cholesterol