These delicious marinated tandoori lamb kebabs are filled with spices and are perfect for lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Tandoori lamb kebabs
- 300g lamb mince
- 2cm piece ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons tandoori curry paste
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Tandoori lamb kebabs
- Place mince, ginger, garlic, cumin and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Using your hands, mix until well combined. Shape into eight 10cm-long sausages. Thread onto skewers. Place in a large ceramic dish.
- Combine tandoori paste and yoghurt in a bowl. Pour over skewers and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, if time permits.
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Lightly spray with oil. Cook kebabs for 6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Serve with raita (see related recipe).
Nutritions of Tandoori lamb kebabsfatContent: 108.745 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein